Mixed Berry Galette
-51g all purpose flour (Gf)
-20g rice flour
-1tsp olive oil (or other oil, e.g. coconut oil)
-35ml-40ml almond milk
-a handful of strawberry, cut into quarters
-a handful of blueberry
1.Preheat oven to 180c.
2. In a bowl whisk together all the dry ingredients of the base with a fork. Add in oil, rub in with your hand, to form dry crumbs. Then SLOWLY add in almond milk A BIT AT A TIME. REMEMBER TO ADD MILK, MIX THEN ADD AGAIN. STOP when it starts to form a dough.
3. On a piece of baking paper, sprinkle some flour on top, then place the dough on the baking paper. Place another baking paper on top of the dough (so the dough is between two pieces of baking paper). Roll out the dough into a large circle. Set aside.
4. In a bowl mix the blueberry, strawberry and stevia.
5. Place the fruit filling on the center of the rolled out dough, then fold the sides of the dough up.
6.Place into oven bake for 30mins, until the crust is golden and fruit is bubbling.
11 months ago
- saron-sh likes this
- laurakoelma likes this
- savemyass reblogged this from mysecrethidingpoint
- thefiga reblogged this from mysecrethidingpoint and added:
- luft-und-liebe likes this
- maricella-isabel likes this
- mermaidgarden likes this
- likeanimalsinthedark likes this
- sushiellie93 likes this
- exactlywhatitis likes this
- expectthefuckingbullshit likes this
- mirawaldorf reblogged this from mysecrethidingpoint
- mirawaldorf likes this
- kayduncs likes this
- deathworld reblogged this from timefood
- timefood reblogged this from mysecrethidingpoint
- mysecrethidingpoint posted this